6 Month Intermediate Course - Counselling Skills
This is an evening course of the highest quality set at level 2 as an improver in Counselling skills and academic work. It is designed to take you to the next level in Counselling. It is Accredited with a National regulatory research Institute. You are only committing to only 6 months of study and this will help you to learn life skills and experience counselling training first hand.
Career path to become a Counsellor
You may choose which path you take and you can do the basic Counselling courses, starting with the new Intro Course, and take your time to find out, even if you don't know what choices to make immediately right now.
You may even go on to study to become a Qualified Counsellor, Therapist or Psychotherapist. The Training courses are all good for any Career Path and will always enhance any learning you do in the caring professions, yet it is also for partners or anyone else. You will find that it works for anyone in the NHS, Nursing, Caring, Counselling or Psychotherapy, or those who are involved in Pastoral, Spiritual leadership, Mentoring, Teaching or a simple Guidance role and anyone else with an interest in this Convergence approach to a modern understanding of Counselling & Psychotherapy Training.
- Ultra Low Cost evening Courses, just one evening per week
- Join us anytime on the evening courses or the Day Seminars.
- Certainty of a placement opportunity for the regulated hours you will need doing face to face client hours for registration.
- Experiential Skills Training which has a good mix of academic and skills work involved.
- Career Path for those who wish to start their own private business in Counselling/Psychotherapy/Hypnotherapy.
- Central Location of our Campus serving London & Midlands.
- Join our Co-operative Private Practice and make use of further training to set up your own work, in prestigious offices.
Introduction Course Sign-up